Lead BI Developer – Brighton – £35-48k + Bens – Experience Needed
A rapidly expanding Tech firm based in Brighton are actively seeking an experienced BI and Data developer to join their team. This is an exciting role that will add tangible value to ongoing growth, offering high levels of responsibility from day one, and allowing the successful candidate the chance to shape department, and define the way Business Intelligence and data is utilised moving forward.
With consistent year on year growth, and working alongside many household names in the retail marketplace, my services client went live with QlikView 11 early last year. This had had a huge impact in efficiency across the business, and there is now an active requirement for a Business Intelligence developer maximise the value of this BI solution in a role that covers all aspects of this organisation.
A successful Applicant MUST have:
- 2+ years Industry experience with Qlikview or similar ETL/reporting tools
- 2+ years MS SQL Server
- 2+ years MS SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Familiarity of data warehousing principles
- Experience in business analysis and requirements specification
- 1 year experience in a similar role
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Scripting language (Python or similar)
- Further education in a computer science related subject
- Experience with planning and rollout of platform changes
- Experience in Stakeholder management
Key Person Attributes:
- Keen interest in data and insight reporting
- Good communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Naturally inquisitive as to how and why things work
- Good at interpreting requirements and creating innovative solutions
This is a Key role which sits across a multitude of departments, and subsequently you will have the opportunity to shape the position as you see fit.
This is an office based position, so the successful applicant must be able to commute to Brighton on a daily basis. In order to apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
QlikView / Spotfire / Tableau / SQL / Microstrategy / Microsoft Business Intelligence / Tibco / Data Cleansing / Data Management / Visualisation / Agile / Business Intelligence / SSRS / SSIS / SSAS / ETL / QVD / QVW / Scripting / Developer / Programmer / Analyst /
Brighton / Worthing / East Sussex / Bognor Regis / Newhaven / Eastborner / West Sussex / Hastings / Crawley