An international organisation
My client, an international organisation based in London, is seeking for a Junior Tableau Developer to join their team.
Tableau has been implemented 18 months ago and they urgently seeking for a new team member who will have strong technical experience with this tools.
- Designing, building and maintaining bespoke reporting and analytics tools
- Developing & maintaining Tableau design principles and development
- Producing user guidelines for analytics tools and supporting the team on the use of analytics tools
- Reviewing existing reporting tools and identify potential performance improvements.
- You have a minimum of 2 years experiences with Tableau
- Experience of reviewing/manipulating Tableau workbooks in XML format
This is a permanent position and the salary is between £35,000 – £45,000 – depending on experiences
To apply for this role, you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.