Junior BI Developer – Permanent Position
My Cambridge based client is currently looking for a Junior Business Intelligence Developer to join their IT Team.
You will integrate a successful organisation and they will help you to take the next step into a role that offers career development.
As a Junior BI Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Creating ad-hoc SQL Queries, Tableau Report and creating new Data warehouses
- Providing training and support on Tableau, Excel and SQL
- Planning and working on project and make sur it is being pursued very effectively and successfully
- Improving, maintaining and fixing existing data reporting tools
You experiences and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in a numerate field such as Math is a plus
- Minimum of 6 month experiences working with BI Tools such as Tableau, QlikView, MSBI, Oracle BI, Birst
- Knowledge of SQL, Data Warehouse, Dashboard design
- Knowledge of Excel,
- Experience with Tableau, SSIS, SSAS, VBA
- This is an excellent opportunity not to be missed
This successful candidate must be able to commute to Cambridge on a daily basis and must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
BI DEVELOPER / BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE DEVELOPER / SQL / DATA WAREHOUSING / DASHBOARD / VBA / TABLEAU / QLIKVIEW / MSBI / MICROSOFT BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE / ORACLE BI / BIRST / EXCEL / MICROSOFT BI / MSBI / TABLEAU / SSRS/