Integration Developer – IT Partner – up to £50K
An IT Partner based from a luxury office in central London are urgently seeking an Integration Developer to take a leading responsibility in design, development and architecture of international projects. This is a unique role with high levels of seniority from day one.
My London based partner have been in business for +15 years and boast a client base of some of the world’s most recognised brands. Following consistent growth and alignment of some European projects there is an active requirement for an Integration Developer.
This role will include the following responsibilities:
- Automating end to end processes for existing and new projects across the business
- Ongoing design, development and implementation of web services
- Automation and architecture
- Liaise with internal stakeholders from Consultants through to country directors
- Infrequent travel across Europe to local offices developing internal relationships
- Standardisation of technical solutions across the business
My client are ideally looking for someone with the following experience:
- Experience with designing, developing and testing with solutions including SOAP, Java, PHP and/or .NET
- Knowledge of XML, schemas, transformations, WSDLs and/or JSON
- Experience in SOA, Web services using frameworks including Mulesoft, WS02, Fuse, Camel, ServiceMix, Talend and Java EE
- Experience working with packaged software and/or open sourced environments
Ultimately, the ability to approach projects with an operational / strategic mindset is vital as this role will help to shape business decision making over time.
You should approach this role in search of a long term challenge to nurture an already strong skillset. This role will ultimately lead to senior / lead positions in the future and will encourage you to step out of your comfort zone.
Excellent benefits are on offer alongside a competitive basic salary, such as bonus, healthcare, pension and flexible options e.g. c2w, travel vouchers.
This is an office based role, so the successful applicant must be based in / around London.
To apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
London / Slough / Reading / Buckinghamshire / Hertfordshire / Berkshire / Watford / Dartford / Croydon / Cheshunt / Leatherhead / Sutton / Middlesex / Woking / Maidenhead / St Albans / High Wycombe