HR / Workforce Analytics Manager £85-£105K
An industry leading Consultancy are actively seeking a Manager of a multi-site team to take a leading role in HR and Workforce Analytics projects across the UK and Europe. This is an exciting role with the opportunity to work towards a Senior Manager within 18 months.
My client are recognised as an influential figure in the Workforce Planning and Analytics space, with a proven track record for delivering multimillion pound projects and revolutionising organisations through advanced technology, ground-breaking analytics and innovative change management. Following multiple years of growth and ‘setting the bar’ in this market, there is an urgent need for a figurehead to lead from the front.
On a day to day basis your role will include:
- Capacity to operate in a data driven environment and bring knowledge / tangible experience to projects
- Work towards personal business development / revenue generation targets
- Develop long term progressive relationships with clients face to face / on site
- Lead / manage teams that can vary from 4 to 40 across a broad range of analytics professionals
I am ideally looking for the following experience
- A proven record in exploiting business capabilities through organisational change
- The ability to generate business through an existing contact portfolio
- A strong understanding of data management, the influence of data manipulation and the link between HR analytics vs. the capabilities of technology
- A strong HR / workforce analytics / organisation planning background
This role requires someone with broad shoulders who can take high levels of responsibility from day one. You will be required to juggle a multitude of tasks and remain the ‘go to’ person for full project delivery.
Ongoing opportunities to progress within this organisation are high, and I am actively seeking someone who is keen to move towards Senior Manager and even Tier 1 Partner over 3-4 years.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
London / Greater London / Watford / Enfield / Luton / Cheshunt / Hounslow / Croydon / Uxbridge / Maidenhead / High Wycombe / Brentwood / Chelmsford / Dartford / Basildon / Hertfordshire / Bedfordshire / Buckinghamshire / Hampshire / Oxfordshire / Reading
Consultancy / Analytics / Workforce Analytics / HR / Organisational Change / Change Management / Director / Senior Manager / Partner / Top 4 Consultancy / Statistics / Talent / Business Intelligence / Agile Business Intelligence / QlikView / Tableau / Tibco Spotfire / Microsoft Business Intelligence / SAP / SAS / SaaS / Data Modelling / IBM Cognos / Data Analytics / Data Visualisation / Data Mapping / HR / People / Payroll experience