Head of Business Intelligence / Head of BI – Leeds – c£65k
Are you a Senior Data Analytics / Business Intelligence professional seeking a new challenge? Would you be interested in working for an award-winning law-firm?
With a new focus and significant investment in the Data Analytics team, our client is now looking for an experienced Lead Data Analytics / Business Intelligence professional to lead and manage a new and growing division. This is a brand-new role within the business and as such will be an opportunity to build a legacy and drive positive change within the business.
The Data Analytics team will be charged with querying data to better understand customer behaviour and marketing performance. Data sets will be large and the team will undertake management of the data warehouse, ETL processing, data modelling, etc.
Our client is also currently looking to scope out a new BI solution for the business and as such will consider candidates from any relevant BI background (Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview)
Salary and Benefits
- Basic salary of c£65k
- Management bonus depending on company performance
- Pension matched at 4%
- Private Healthcare
- Provide people and technical leadership to the data analytics team. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, 1-2-1s, absence management, resourcing, risk management, technical ownership and delivery and managing individual’ performance objectives.
- Contributing towards the long term architectural strategy for delivery technically fit-for-purpose solutions as per business requirements.
- Suggesting and introducing new technologies relating to Business Intelligence, practises, platforms and approaches.
- Owning the technical delivery of a number of key projects.
- Managing small changes/support alongside project delivery.
- Mentoring less experienced team members
- Ensure data quality and availability to support key business programmes
- Create and manage data models in all their forms
- Engage in big data analysis
You’ll need to evidence the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience of developing Business Intelligence Strategy
- Advanced knowledge of Server based solutions (SQL 2008- 2012).
- Advanced knowledge of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Experience of implementing a BI Solution (Tableau, Power BI, Qlikview)
- Relational database design – experience of developing logical and physical schema designs
- Management experience of 5+ people
- Problem solving skills within the database solution
- Experience with working with large data sets.
Keywords – Head of BI / BI Manager / Head of Data / Business Intelligence Manager / Head of Business Intelligence / Data Architect /
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.