ETL Developer – London – Varying Experience – Broad Salary Range
SearchBI are working with an exciting opportunity for several ETL developers of different levels to work within a Data Warehousing team. The client – a healthcare specialist based in London – are looking to migrate existing data and legacy applications to a new platform, and require experienced hands to guide the process initially, before moving onto other projects within the data environment.
Due to the technical nature of the upcoming project, an ideal candidate would have ETL/SQL development, with experience in previous data migration life cycles along with a solid SQL/ PL SQL development background.
- Have experience with Massive data sets, Big data, Tera data etc.
- Have experience in the Extract Transform and Load (ETL) process and be able to develop end to end ETL solutions
- Excellent SQL/SQL Server/PL SQL development
- Excellent dimensional data modelling skills
- Experience in a UNIX/Linux environment
- Experience in a broader BI tools and methodologies, Oracle, more agile technologies
- Ability to perform as a team, with excellent communication skills
- Ability to perform under pressure, meet strict deadlines
Nice to Have:
- Experience using Pig, Hive and Hadoop
- Exposure to agile frameworks and practices such as SCRUM
Although a challenging role, my client are keen to offer a successive career framework and opportunity to progress. Excellent benefits are on offer including bonus, pension, flexible working hours, healthcare etc.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please contact
This role requires someone with full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
QlikView / Spotfire / Tableau / Microstrategy / Metadata / SQL / Data Cleansing / Data Management / Visualisation / Agile / Business Intelligence / SSRS / SSIS / SSAS / ETL / QVD / QVW / Scripting / Developer / Programmer / Analyst / Engineer
London / Slough / Reading / Buckinghamshire / Hertfordshire / Berkshire / Watford / Dartford / Croydon / Cheshunt / Leatherhead / Sutton / Middlesex / Woking / Maidenhead / St Albans / High Wycombe