ETL Developer – London – £45-50K – End User
A global organisation in central London are actively seeking an ETL Developer to join small but expanding team to take part in scalable business solutions in an ever-changing specialist industry. My client are recognised in all four corners of the world, and as a household brand need to keep ahead of industry competition and market change.
An existing technical / development team of 4 are looking for an experienced ETL Developer to join this business to support upcoming projects. The role is ultimately responsible for developing end to end database solutions in many aspects of data warehouse. You will be tasked with providing solutions than can be quickly scaled and adapt to an ever-changing industry.
On a day to day basis your responsibilities will include:
- Develop formal specifications for data extraction, transformation and load (ETL) routines
- Apply data analysis or data modelling techniques to establish, modify or maintain complex data structures and their associated components
- Interpret business requirements and where appropriate technical specification documents. – Perform coding using best practice
- Investigate, analyse and fix reported defects.
- Continually improve code
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
My client are ideally looking for someone with the following experience:
- Agile methodology and SCRUM project management
- Knowledge of database architecture and design
- Core ETL technical / development experience
- Any technical / report writing skills in Business Intelligence e.g. QlikView, Tableau, Spotfire, Microstrategy are a huge benefit
- A passion for Big Data
- Strong SQL, SSRS, SSAS and/or SSIS
This is a unique role that takes advantage of an existing technical background but offers exposure to a global enterprise and encourages ongoing personal development.
Although a challenging role, my client are keen to offer a successive career framework and opportunity to progress. Excellent benefits are on office including bonus, pension, flexible working hours, healthcare etc.
This is an office based role, working from a central London postcode.
To apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
London / Greater London / Watford / Enfield / Luton / Cheshunt / Hounslow / Croydon / Uxbridge / Maidenhead / High Wycombe / Brentwood / Chelmsford / Dartford / Basildon / Hertfordshire / Bedfordshire / Buckinghamshire / Hampshire / Oxfordshire / Reading
QlikView / Spotfire / Tableau / Microstrategy / Metadata / SQL / Data Cleansing / Data Management / Visualisation / Agile / Business Intelligence / SSRS / SSIS / SSAS / ETL / QVD / QVW / Scripting / Developer / Programmer / Analyst / Engineer