Data Scientist – London – Salary up to £80,000
SearchBI are working with a national software house in the data analytics space who are looking for a Data Scientist to join their Company.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading Business and Insight solution provider who work in the analytics space and have developed a range of bespoke systems and dashboards based on Agile BI tools such as Tableau.
As a Data Scientist, you will:
- Find and interpret rich data sources and merge data sources
- Manage large amounts of data despite hardware, software and bandwidth constraints
- Ensure consistency of datasets
- Create visualizations to aid in understanding data
- Build mathematical models using the data
- Communicate the data insights
You will have an excellent customer facing skills and you will have the ability to:
- Manage engagement and understand when to engage the wider team.
- Locate, identify and bring together Data
- Engage with business users
You will have experiences with:
- Working with varied data sets ( Machine and human generated)
- Solving business challenges
- You will have experiences in one of the following sector: Banking, Insurance and/or Retail.
- You will have experience in analytic tools: SAS, SPSS and/or R
- You will have experience with visualisation tools such as Tableau or SAS VA
- You will have experience with Python Alteryx or Hive.
To apply for this role, you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
DATA SCIENTIST / BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE/ BI / TABLEAU /SAS / SPSS/ R/ PYTHON / ALTERYX / HIVE / FINANCE / INSURANCE / RETAIL