SearchBI are partnered with a national Software house, looking to add an experienced Data Scientist to their analytics division.
With a solid reputation in the analytics and big data market place our client are going through an exciting expansion phase with senior appointments in all departments. Due to continued success and a solid pipeline of projects this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Data Scientist, looking to work for a market leading organisation, who have maintained a “start-up” mentality and ethos to their working environment.
Based in the City centre the organisation is best known for its work around full spectrum BI services, ranging from pure consulting to global BI deployments.
Success has come from their ability to provide agile business insight solutions including managed and professional services across all major business unit functions including finance, billing, business operations, HR, sales and marketing.
The “change agent” will utilise analytical techniques and/or new data sets and assist in project delivery for Data Science work plans that ultimately improve customer understanding and help drive clients’ growth in line with pre-determined business models.
- Help identify new opportunities within the Data Science space to aid in categorising new solutions for client requirements.
- Customer understanding and segmentation development
- Regular reporting and MI
- Support in the delivery of projects on time and to a high standard for Data Science work plans whilst supporting the market needs.
- Support the roll-out of new Data Science methods, technologies and thinking to the market, enabling the business to better understand the Data Science tools and processes.
- BI tool experience such as Tableau / QlikView / Hadoop / Power BI or similar
- Data Interpretation
- Analytical Technology
- SQL Programming
- Quality Delivery, Analytical Techniques
- Modelling and Statistics
- Business and Commercial Acumen
- Change Management
- Project Management
- Data Analysis and Modelling
- Stakeholder Management
- Financial Analysis
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and well established business who have generated continued momentum in the analytics space. Develop and upskill, learn new technologies and work alongside some truly engaging and dedicated, likeminded professionals in a focussed yet flexible working environment.
To apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.