Data Insight Manager – London – up to £60K DOE
A global retail firm going through unprecedented growth are actively seeking a Senior Data Insight Specialist / Head of Data Insight to join the business at a strategically pivotal moment. This role will help shape the BI and Data strategy, and provide increasing responsibilities and challenges long term.
My client, a retail firm boasting year on year growth, are a multimillion pound firm selling their products online and via major high street retailers. Having invested heavily in their data capabilities (including the adoption of QlikView) there is an active requirement for a Senior Data Insight / Head of Data Insight to join this business and provide both hands on technical and strategic input.
The Head of Data Insight / Data Insight Manager individual will be working with some advanced level tools as this firm look to make Data a priority internally – even areas such as Machine Learning and AI.
This role on a daily basis will include:
- Building dashboards, creating reports and visualisations for all areas of the business (commercial, retail, supply chain etc.)
- Work across all departments to ensure BI capabilities are fully utilised
- Join management / senior stakeholder meetings and assist the implementation of BI / Data strategy long term
- Investigate new tools, products and solutions to add value to the business goals
This role is both hands on and strategic, with substantial growth long term. This organisation are looking to build a BI / Data team around this individual so you should expect ongoing career development alongside organisation growth.
Ideally, we are looking for the following experience:
- Demonstrable technical capabilities with SQL, Business Intelligence, Data and Analytics
- Experience with at least one BI tool; ideally QlikView but others will be considered (Tableau, Power BI, Spotfire, Microstrategy, BOARD etc.)
- Examples of successful project delivery, improving internal processes through BI
- A strategic mindset, comfortable with dealing with senior stakeholders
- Ideally you will have come from an industry that deals within the retail sector, ecommerce, marketing or has a significant online presence
Most importantly, you should be someone passionate about Data / Insight, putting customers first and enjoy working in a fast paced and challenging working environment.
This is a unique opportunity to join an organisation and be a key player in global domination. An excellent salary is on offer as well as competitive benefits. This is additionally a London based role, so the successful applicant should be comfortable commuting to the city on a daily basis.
To apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
Head of Insight / Data Analyst / Data Analysis / Head of BI / Insight Manager / Data Manager / Business Intelligence / QlikView / Data / Analytic / Tableau / Power BI / Spotfire / Microstrategy / BOARD / Machine Learning