SearchBI are recruiting a Data Engineer for rapidly expanding FinTech organisation!
Working within the Banking sector our client provided insight to multiple areas including risk, crime, money laundering etc. They do this via AI and machine learning. This is truly bleeding edge tech within a highly agile and advances business.
Expanding due to increased client demands we are looking to hire across multiple skill sets.
The Data Engineer position with sit within the development and Data division and investigate current and new data sources to ensure the companies Machine Learning products and services are successfully delivered using modern deployment practices.
You will be working with some of the biggest names in the Banking sector – truly blue-chip organisations with large amounts of data.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Data Engineer looking to expand their skill-set within a company who actively embraced bleeding edge technologies.
The successful candidate will be building the tools, infrastructure and processes required to ensure the reliability, flexibility and security of our production environments.
Skills and Requirements:
- Client Management Experience
- Scripting Knowledge (Python etc)
- Cloud Storage (NoSQL, Mongo DB etc)
- Linux (bash/shell scripting)
- DBA knowledge and/or experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills – ability to explain key data engineering processing concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Basic understanding of data science concepts or working with data scientists
- Working with machine learning/big data/Cloud Computing
- Experience working within financial/fintech sectors
- Knowledge of working in Agile/Scrum
- Experience of Jira and Confluence
- Company Pension
- Flexible Working hours
- 25 days Holiday + Statutory
- Progression on merit
- Training on emerging technologies
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Analytics, Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.