Data and Business Intelligence Analyst – Swindon – £25k
My client is looking for a Data and Analytics professional to join their Business Intelligence team and help direct the future of the business.
Business Intelligence plays a vital role in the strategy and decision making at this fast growing financial organisation. A focus is placed on insight through visualisation and infographics. To help find the solutions that exist within the data and help bring them to life.
There will be an emphasis placed on learning and growing, training in the Internal BI tool – QlikView will be provided if required. This will be in a hands on environment and the renowned in depth training scheme will allow an individual to take ownership of the learning process, utilising their own talents to define their own specific and unique career path.
- Gathering and documenting specific and accurate requirements.
- Gaining exposure to a broad spectrum of new methods, techniques and technologies.
- Developing interactive, responsive and visual reporting dashboards with a hands on approach.
- Meticulous in rigorous validation in regards to data quality.
- Ability to manage intensive and varied workload effectively.
- Previous exposure to analytical techniques and reporting tools.
- Experience with SQL development, SQL Server and a data reporting tool Such as QlikView, Tableau or SSRS.
- Previous experience having worked in data driven environments.
- Microsoft Excel, Access or VBA experience
- 2:1 in technical/scientific or financial related degree
- Be a quick learner. Ability to multi task and maintain attention to detail.
- Flair for visualisation/design
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate to shape their career, and learn from working alongside some hugely knowledgeable and experienced minds.
This role requires someone with full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
Gloucester / Gloucestershire / Cheltenham / Swindon / Bristol / Hereford / Quedgeley / Churchdown / Northleach / Barnwood / Innsworth / Stroud / Cirencester / Evesham / Ledbury