My client is looking for a Data Analyst to join their Finance Team for the beginning of 2016.
You will join a Law Firm with an excellent reputation in the marketplace and they will enable you to seek personal achievement, improvement and development at all levels.
This role implicate operation of BI Software to interrogate and report on financial data together and you will assist their team with enhancing financial visibility and transparency through Business Intelligence and MI.
- You will develop and extract KPIs and report to deliver these in an accurate way and on time.
- You will provide insightful analysis to facilitate decision making and you will provide modelling support to the budget and forecasting process.
- Working closely with the accounting team, you will innovate the process of producing Management information and provide technical data related assistance.
- You will create and communicate financial information from data held within the practice management system and you will ensure that all the reports produced is completed.
- Experience of database table structures
- Experience of SQL, SSRS and VBA
- An experience with Qlikview is a bonus
- Experience in finance, preferably in a professional services business
- You have excellent IT Skills, analytical skill, strong modelling sills, mathematical reasoning and communication skills.
Education and Qualifications
- GCSE in English and Maths
- Accounting or business qualifications is desirable.
This is a permanent role based in Swindon.
Salary up to £25,000
To apply for this role, you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
DATA ANALYST / MI DATA ANALYST / FINANCE / SQL / BI / QLIKVIEW / SSRS / SWINDON /