Data Analyst – Surrey – up to £45K DOE
A national Consultancy firm specialising in the Retail sector are actively seeking a Data Analyst to help support the implementation of a new Business Intelligence / Reporting tool as they continue on their successful journey. This is a challenging role that will consistently change as this business adapts to an ever-changing Data focussed climate.
Following year on year growth, our Retail Consultancy client are now looking to the market for both a top of the range Business Intelligence tool, and a Data Analyst to assist with the implementation of this.
Your role as Data Analyst will include:
- Assessing internal procedures, MI, data and current processes
- Going to market and helping select the most appropriate BI solution
- Full implementation of this Business Intelligence tool
- Liaise with external clients to ensure they are getting the best value from their data
This is a full lifecycle position, with unparalleled exposure to all things BI and data, as well as a great insight to organisation growth and strategy.
To apply for this role, the Data Analyst should have
- Experience with at least one BI tool, and full implementation of this (QlikView, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, Alteryx, etc)
- Strong Data Analysis experience, building dashboards and reports from scratch
- Working knowledge of SQL / MySQL
- Experience working in a web environemnt
Your role will oversee ongoing change and increasing levels of responsibility, so don’t overlook the long term opportunities!
The Data Analyst should be based in Surrey / happy to travel to Surrey daily, however this role does offer certain aspects of flexible working and / or home based options. Over time you should expect this role to transition into one that will meet customer on an ad hoc basis (London area).
To apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.