Data Analyst – London – Gaming – £35-45K
SearchBI are working with an exciting gaming company based in London who are looking for a data analyst to join their growing team!
This “start-up” mentality company are anything but your average start-up! Backed by one of the largest gaming providers in the world they have a unique offering to the online and app gaming community which has seen their headcount more than double in recent years and won them multiple awards and global recognition!
They are now on the hunt for an experience or aspiring data analyst who will work within their Business Intelligence team.
If you are passionate about games, this is the organisation for you!
In their open plan office you will benefit from a chill out area with pool tables, games consoles, fast food machines and sofas, all for you to relax in this friendly, dress down environment.
This is an exception opportunity to gain insight and on-site training in the company’s internal Business Intelligence solution, along with guidance and mentorship from seasoned developers.
The day to day of the role will involve:
- Interrogating of gaming data
- Maintenance of the BI solution
- Data Modelling
- provide business performance insights
- Create and deliver recurring revenue and KPI reports
- Coordinate and prepare analytics presentations and reports and communicate research findings
- Analyse the results of AB tests on game features, marketing campaigns and App Store assets
Key skills for the role include:
- Experience of database table structures.
- Experience of SQL
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in tools such as R or Python for analytical purposes
- Strong technical ability in Excel and SQL data bases together with a broad understanding of accounting and finance will be an advantage
Excellent benefits are on offer including a flexible basic salary, pension and bonus,
In order to apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.