SearchBI is currently working with an award winning business specialised in the food industry who are looking for a Data Analyst to join their Team in London.
Passionate about analytics and data, you will participate to the company’s success within a fun, supportive and energetic team!
As a Data Analyst, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Extract, manipulate and analyse data
- Build dashboards and tools in excel
- Provide key insights to the business to drive them toward their goals
- Work in collaboration with the Team to provide summaries across Supply Chain, Marketing, Product…
- Ideally, you have 18 months experiences as a Data Analyst
- You hold an analytical Degree (in Engineering, Mathematics, Sciences or Economics
- Strong analytical and numerical background
- Strong experience with Excel
- Experience/knowledge of SQL and Tableau
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate or a Junior Data Analyst who want to take his/her career to the next level!
This is a permanent position and the salary is up to £35,000 – depending on experience.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
DATA ANALYST / JUNIOR DATA ANALYST / ANALYTIC / EXCEL / TABLEAU / SQL / LONDON / ANALYTICAL DEGREE