Data Analyst – Hemel Hempstead – up to £30K
An award winning Healthcare organisation based near Hemel Hempstead are actively seeking an Data / Information Analyst to join a growing team following investment in their BI and analytics division. With upcoming projects and new data solutions to be introduced to the business, this is a great opportunity to enhance your technical skills, upskill and gain industry training and certifications!
Our client, a well respected powerhouse in the healthcare sector on a national level, have a requirement to add an Information Analyst / BI Analyst to the team to support data insight and drive decision making on a senior stakeholder level.
This role, on a day to day basis, will include:
- Overseeing the accurate and timely production of all reporting and monitoring tools required by the organisation to help drive improved decision making and deliver assurance
- Developing, and administrating the companies BI Analytic platform under direction
- Leading by example when it comes to the accuracy and validation of the work you produce
- Helping to facilitate communications between the end users of tools/reporting and data integrity leads to ensure an ever improving cycle of increased availability to accurate information and improved compliance
- Ensuring that any dealings you have with colleagues are conducted in a professional and helpful manner
- Going the extra mile to provide a good impression of the department
- Wherever possible, trying to engage with internal users of reporting and show them the benefits that having good data integrity and informatics can bring them.
- Taking on board their ideas and integrate them into your approach and output
- In order to apply for this role, our client are looking for an Information Analyst with the following experience:
- Strong SQL experience
- SSRS exposure, report creation etc.
- Any BI tool experience; Power BI is preferred however other tools such as QlikView, QlikSene, Tableau, Microstrategy etc. will be considered
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Healthcare sector experience would be a benefit
This is an excellent opportunity with will afford the successful candidate the next step in their career along with a custom built development framework for career progression. This will include a structured professional certification programme on Microsoft systems, fully funded by the company. If you area experienced with SQL and have SSRS reporting experience then rest assured there will be ample opportunities to upskill within this department. Alternatively you might be a current Business Intelligence / BI Analyst looking to make a greater impact to your employer. Do not hesitate to apply.
A competitive basic salary is on offer with an excellent benefits package:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Life Assurance
- Free meals while on duty
- Employee Assistance Services
- Continuous learning and development
- Childcare vouchers
- Career development
- Voluntary Benefits
To apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.