Contact Strategy Analyst – Leeds
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to expand their experience in the Legal or Financial sectors with a rapidly growing company which sees data as an essential part of the business to sustain its continued growth.
This role is key to the business in helping drive efficiencies and ensure that the way the business communicates to customers is optimal in terms of time, effort, need and cost. The ideal candidate would be able to forge their own path in the company and have a large influence in the organisation to ensure the best customer interactions on a day to day basis. They would participate in regular meetings with senior management to advise on strategy performance and highlight where improvements and enhancements can be gained.
We are looking for someone who shows real ownership of problems and sees them through to resolution, whether on their own, or as part of a cross department collective.
This role would also be involved in analysing all current contact strategies, driving future contact points and preparing outbound daily dial campaigns along with preparing daily trace files to 3rd parties, then verifying the returned information before it is updated in the case management system.
Knowledge of creating and analysing the effectiveness of contact strategies through BI and data analysis is essential.
- Basic Salary – £30-33k
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + your birthday off
- Contributory pension
- Free city centre parking
- Health Cash Plan – Our colleagues can claim back basic healthcare costs with their health plan ranging from optical, and dental to health and wellbeing remedies and therapy
- Death in Service Scheme
- My Wellness – A portal to promote our colleagues wellness, where they can access mini health checks and receive personal coaching to meet their wellbeing goals
- Employee Assistance Programme – A telephones service available to all colleagues in time of need, support and guidance can be provided on a range of issues such a health, relationship and financial
- My Staff Shop – provides shopping discounts across thousands of retailers and is fantastic benefit which all colleagues.
- Excellent office facilities – including games consoles, charging zones, internet use zones with tablets provided, chill out room and canteen games tables
- Employee incentives – Reward and recognition schemes
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Virtual GP Surgery – A 24/7 service that can be accessed via telephone or webcam, and if prescriptions are needed these can be issued privately and delivered to your choice of address
The candidate will work closely with other departments and will be responsible for:
- Driving, executing and optimising key elements of the contact strategy using different contact methods (letter, dialler, email and SMS), including campaign planning, strategy, and campaign execution to deliver objectives in support of our client, customer and business requirements.
- Working alongside the Operations, Contact Centre, Compliance and IT Teams you’ll be responsible for driving and delivering the contact campaign activity through all phases: from scoping, planning, design and build.
- Ownership of campaign creation and management to execute operational strategies.
- Monitoring dialler/ email/ SMS letter campaign tasks assigned to other team members.
- Analysing data and identifying contact campaign selection criteria optimisations to drive increased targeting and response success in terms of contact, cost and revenue then presenting them in regular management meetings for review for approval.
- Responsibility for checking regulatory requirements are being met, and monitored, in conjunction with the Operations and Compliance teams.
- Identifying where contact details (Address, Phone Numbers, Email address, etc.) needs to be validated or verified with 3rd parties through trace processes then utilising this information in future contact strategies.
- Specifying your own reports and toolsets to assist in contact strategy functions for internal monitoring and also for c-level reporting.
- Providing key stakeholders with MI & Outputs to aid the business in making informed business decisions.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience of day to day management of dialler campaigns in a mixed outbound/ inbound contact centre.
- Planning, scheduling and analysis of outbound contact strategies.
- Reviewing Ofcom regulation compliance and performance.
- Ability to create and troubleshoot Microsoft SQL queries, and work with stored procedures and SQL Agent jobs.
- Experience of extracting and manipulating large data volumes for a wide customer base.
- Demonstrable experience of presenting complex data to different audiences.
- Usage of SQL Reporting Services, Tableau or similar web based reporting suites.
- Data warehouse/BI knowledge for analysis.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
Keywords – Data Analyst / Contact Analyst / Customer Contact Analyst / Marketing Analyst / MI Analyst / BI Analyst / Marketing Strategist / Contact Strategist / CRM Manager