Director Business Intelligence – London – up to £150K
A technology and data driven organisation based in the heart of London are actively seeking a Director of Business Intelligence with AdTech / Advertising Technology experience to drive consumer behaviour across Europe. This is a challenging role designed for someone seeking large-scale responsibility over a multimillion pound global entity, who can bring industry experience to this role.
My client have been achieving success since their inception over a decade ago. Operating in a competitive Marketing and adversiting industry, they have forged a USP by using the latest softwares with the most powerful, accurate and in demand results. Additionally, the use of leading Business Intelligence and reporting tools in this AdTech space have allowed growth and success across this business.
The Business Intelligence Director will be responsible for:
- Leading a European team of BI professionals; Analysts, Developers etc.
- Design and implement strategy and operations across Europe
- Report to the Managing Director
- Ongoing growth and recruitment of multiple international offices
- Ensuring proactive methods and procedures are followed
I am ideally seeking someone with the following experience:
- It is essential that the successful applicant can bring AdTech experience to this role, with either a marketing, advertising or online digital background
- Extensive knowledge with at least one Agile Business Intelligence tool such as QlikView, Tableau, Spotfire, Microstrategy, Power BI, Cognos etc.
- A demonstrable track record leading Business Intelligence teams
- International experience
- Tangible success and a proven commercial acumen
- Experience dealing with senior stakeholders – internally and externally
- Any technical background ideal e.g. SQL Server, SSRS/AS/IS, or programming statistics
This is a challenging role with a true industry leader. The successful Business Intelligence Director should expect to manage their diaries across international borders, building relationships with senior managers within this business. You should have a strategic mind and be motivated by challenging targets, and exude confidence around your knowledge of Business Intelligence.
An excellent salary and above average earning potential is available for the successful applicant.
To apply for this role you MUST have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our websitewww.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
London / Greater London / Watford / Enfield / Luton / Cheshunt / Hounslow / Croydon / Uxbridge / Maidenhead / High Wycombe / Brentwood / Chelmsford / Dartford / Basildon / Hertfordshire / Bedfordshire / Buckinghamshire / Hampshire / Oxfordshire / Reading
Director / AdTech / Team Lead / BI Director / Business Intelligence / QlikView / Tableau / Spotfire / Microstrategy / Power BI / Cognos / SQL / SSRS / SSAS / SSIS / Reporting / Analysis / Analytics / Dashboard / Stakeholders / International / Europe / Developers /