Business Intelligence Development Lead – Leeds – £70K
A Leeds based Consulting firm are actively seeking a Business Intelligence Development Lead to join at the senior level of management and take on the responsibility of increasing overall BI / Business Intelligence capabilities. This is an exciting role with dramatic growth opportunities.
The Business Intelligence Development Lead with oversee the design, build and delivery of BI and data warehousing capabilities using best practice and the strategic toolset.
The role BI Development Lead role with include, but not be limited to:
- Accountabilities for the overall technical quality of one or more data warehousing /reporting systems or parts of reporting systems.
- Lead the requirements gathering and implementation of data warehousing & reporting capabilities.
- Work with stakeholders across the business, supporting the generation of creative and innovative solutions.
- Ongoing understanding of new systems, softwares and integrations in line with business needs.
- Lead the strategic input to capturing and measuring data
- Manage a small team of Business Intelligence Analysts and Developers
In order to apply for this role, the Business Intelligence Development Lead must demonstrate:
- Strong experience with SQL Server Data Warehouse.
- Strong experience with the MS BI Stack – SSRS / SSIS / SSAS
- Any Business Intelligence / Data tools such as QlikView, Tableau, Alteryx, Power BI, Microstrategy, Business Objects
- Data Modelling including relational models (e.g. 3NF) and Data Warehousing Methodologies
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills including ability to draw from multiple sources of information and make soundly reasoned judgments and decisions
This role comes with a competitive basic salary and benefits such as bonus, pension, healthcare and unique perks including home based opportunities.
Our client has a corporate Head Office in Leeds and are looking for someone based locally. This position may require infrequent travel to London for Management meetings.
To apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
Leeds / North Yorkshire / Bradford / Horsforth / Halifax / Wakefield / Wetherby / Huddersfield / Selby / Dewsbury
Business Intelligence / BI / Data / Analytics / QlikView / Tableau / Alteryx / Microsoft Power BI / MS BI / SQL / SSRS / SSIS / SSAS / Business Objects / Director / Head of BI / BI Lead / MI / Management Information / Insights