SearchBI are currently working with a global company based in Cambridge who are looking for a Business Intelligence Developer to join their IT Team.
With strong knowledge on BI Tools (such as QlikView, MSBI, Oracle BI…), SQL and Data Warehouse, you will:
- Be responsible for creating ad-hoc SQL Queries, Tableau Report and creating new Data warehouses
- Provide support and training on Tableau, Excel and SQL to the customer.
- Plan and work on project and make sure it is being pursued very effectively and successfully.
- Be responsible for improving, maintaining and fixing existing data reporting tools.
You experiences and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in a numerate field such as Math
- Minimum of 1 years experiences as BI Developer
- Strong experiences on BI tools such as QlikView, MSBI, Oracle BI, Birst
- Strong knowledge of SQL, Data Warehouse, Dashboard design
- Strong knowledge of Excel,
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience with SSIS, SSAS, VBA
This is an excellent opportunity not to be missed
This successful candidate must be able to commute to Cambridge on a daily basis and must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
BI DEVELOPER / BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE DEVELOPER / SQL / DATA WAREHOUSING / DASHBOARD / VBA / TABLEAU / QLIKVIEW / MSBI / MICROSOFT BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE / ORACLE BI / BIRST / EXCEL / MICROSOFT BI / MSBI / TABLEAU / SSRS/