A national Business Intelligence reseller who specialise in the Public sector and Local Authorities market
Business Intelligence Consultant – Public Sector – £45 – 60K – Home Based
A national Business Intelligence reseller who specialise in the Public sector and Local Authorities market are actively seeking a BI Consultant to join a rapidly growing team. By providing specialist industry knowledge, you will add huge value to existing multimillion pound projects and open up an array of career opportunities.
As a Public sector and local authorities specialist, my client have built a unique USP and forged a name for themselves by providing bespoke Business Intelligence solutions and highly advanced data driven software. Operating across the UK on +million pound projects there is certainly not a shortage of challenging opportunities.
The need for a Business Intelligence Consultant with industry experience has arisen due to the added value not just in the quality of software / implementations, but also in providing strategic advice to benefit their clients.
This role will include the following responsibilities:
- Public sector and local authorities market research, analysing trends and increasing awareness for clients
- Project development, building BI dashboards, reporting, data visualisation
- Sharing insights into the market in relation to leading Business Intelligence solutions
- Overseeing (and being part of) data visualisation and development
- Liaise with clients and stakeholders, building exceptional relationships
In order to apply, we are seeking someone with the following experience:
- Demonstrable technical and development experience with at least one data visualisation / BI tool such as QlikView, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, Microstrategy, Birst, TIBCO Spotfire
- Experience working within the Public sector or local authority market place
- Comfortable in a client facing environment, developing long term relationships
This is a home based role with UK-wide travel. The successful applicant should be motivated by a role that offers exposure to a range of people on a regular basis.
Perhaps you are working within a Borough or Council in a BI development / reporting role, seeking a new challenge. Alternatively you may be an existing BI Consultant working within this marketplace and keen to gain exposure to the latest technologies with in BI.
My client are offering a generous basic salary as well as a benefits package that include bonus and of course the home based nature of the position. We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual to join this firm. You should bring a passion for all things data and BI, whilst also be looking for a challenging role that offers genuine development within your role.
To apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
Public Sector / Local Authority / Business Intelligence / Data / Data Warehouse / ETL / SQL / SSRS / SSIS / SSAS / QlikView / Tableau / Microsoft Power BI / Microstrategy / Birst / TIBCO Spotfire / Implementation / Consultant / Client Facing / Developer / Development