Business Intelligence Consultant – London – £45-60K – BI Partner
A nationally recognised Business Intelligence Solutions provider are actively seeking a Consultant to join a small but very experienced client facing team. This is a unique role which offers senior levels of responsibility and a structured career framework in the form of training, certifications and market leading skills.
Following consistent stream of organic growth in a competitive industry, my Business Intelligence client identified a unique market and have forged a USP for quality BI implementations running into the £millions. Utilising this market leading capabilities, there is an urgent requirement for a Business Intelligence Consultant to join the team and be part of this dramatic growth curve.
On a day to day basis this role will include:
- Overseeing / being part of full BI implementations, owning the full project lifecycle
- Develop ongoing relationships with clients in various industries and across the country
- Provide support and assistance to End Users regarding specific Business Intelligence tools
- Keeping up to date with market / technology trends
- Be the ‘go to’ Consultant within specific projects tailored to your skills
Despite working in a specific and niche marketplace, my client are very flexible on the individual who joins this business. Your role will naturally shape your Business Intelligence skills via training and industry qualifications, but the ideal applicant for this role will have:
- 12-18 months (minimum) experience implementing technical solutions either with a reseller or End User
- Some client facing experience – either in a support, consultancy or technical role
- Experience with any of the following technologies will be considered: Business Intelligence, Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, Business Objects, ERP, SAP, Oracle, MS Dynamics, CRM, QlikView, Spotfire, Cognos, SQL, ETL, Reporting Services
My client are looking for a motivated self-starter who is passionate about technology. Recognised as a leading player in this industry so this is an opportunity to make a name for yourself in a rapidly growing marketplace.
With this role being home based, the ideal applicant could be based anywhere in the UK, however managing your time across home and client base is essential. You should expect to be ‘out on site’ between 3 and 4 days per week.
This role requires someone with full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please contact or visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
Business Intelligence / Consultant / Agile BI / Business Objects / Power BI / ERP / SAP / Oracle / CRM / Microsoft Dynamics / Tableau / QlikView / Spotfire / Cognos / SQL / SSRS / SSAS / SSIS / Reporting Services / ETL