Business Intelligence Consultant – London – £40-50K – BI Partner
A globally recognised Business Intelligence Solutions provider are actively seeking a Consultant to join an experienced client facing team. This is a unique role which offers senior levels of responsibility and a structured career framework in the form of training, certifications and market leading skills.
Following a decade of organic growth in a competitive industry, my Business Intelligence have strategically invested in all areas of their organisation; support, sales and development. Before the final quarter of 2014 they are looking to add to their team of 12 Consultants with an experienced hire who will add value to existing skills.
On a day to day basis this role will include:
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure projects are serviced efficiently and on budget
- Develop ongoing relationships with clients in various industries and across the country
- Provide pre sales support, running live product demos
- Keeping up to date with market / technology trends
Despite working in a specific and niche marketplace, my client are very flexible on the individual who joins this business. Your role will naturally shape your Business Intelligence skills via training and industry qualifications, but the ideal applicant for this role will have:
- 12-18 months (minimum) experience implementing technical solutions either with a reseller or End User
- Some client facing experience – either in a support, consultancy or technical role
- Experience with any of the following technologies will be considered: Business Intelligence, Agile BI, Business Objects, ERP, SAP, Oracle, MS Dynamics, CRM, Tableau, QlikView, Spotfire, Cognos, SQL, ETL, Reporting Services
My client are looking for a motivated self-starter who is passionate about technology. My client are recognised as a leading player in this industry so this is an opportunity to make a name for yourself in a rapidly growing marketplace.
With a head office in Greater London, the ideal applicant will be based in and around the London district. This role is a mixture of office and client based so you should expect to be ‘out of the office’ between 1 and 3 days per week.
This role requires someone with full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please contact or visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
Business Intelligence / Consultant / Agile BI / Business Objects / ERP / SAP / Oracle / CRM / Microsoft Dynamics / Tableau / QlikView / Spotfire / Cognos / SQL / SSRS / SSAS / SSIS / Reporting Services / ETL