Business Intelligence Analyst – Suffolk – £40K – End User
A global player in the leisure industry are actively seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst to join a tightly knit internal team to take a tangible role shaping ongoing business strategy. This is an exciting role to offer real value to an organisations growth.
My client are an award winning, multimillion pound business with huge financial backing. Following organic growth and a recent investment in a new Agile Business Intelligence tool – QlikView – I am now in search of a Business Analyst to join a team of 4 take part in internal projects throughout the business.
On a day to day basis, the Business Intelligence Analyst will:
- Evaluate various sources of data – identifying industry trends / patterns
- Turn data into reliable business information to present to major stakeholders to influence business strategy
- Investigate new technologies for ongoing implementation / upgrades
- Ongoing technical assistance / support / ad hoc development to improve customer experience online
My client are seeking someone with the following experience:
- At least 12-18 months in a similar role e.g. Business Analyst, Data Analyst, Data Manager, Developer, Technical Support etc.
- Experience with at least one Business Intelligence tool; QlikView preferred, but my client will be flexible i.e. Tableau, Tibco Spotfire, Oracle BI, OBIEE, SAP BI, Microsoft Business Intelligence etc.
- Experience analysing data and relate this to core business decision making
- Comfortable dealing with various stakeholders including Directors, Senior Managers, Shareholders, various departments and even Junior staff members.
This is a unique role which offers exposure to a broader business experience. My client are looking for a self-motivated a business minded individual who is actively seeking a new challenge in a Business Intelligence / Data environment.
Excellent benefits are on offer including a competitive basic salary, pension, healthcare and holiday benefits.
This is an office based role, so the successful applicant must be based in / around Suffolk.
To apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
Suffolk / Bury st. Edmunds / Cambridge / Ipswich / Colchester / Newmarket / Braintree / Woodbridge / Thetford / Lowestoft / Chelmsford / Norwich / Attlebrough / Beccles / Norfolk / Essex / Southend on Sea / Brentwood
QlikView / Spotfire / Tableau / Microstrategy / Sap BI / Microsoft Business Intelligence / Oracle / Business Analyst / Data Analyst / Data Manager / Support / 1st line / 2nd line / 3rd line / SQL / Data Cleansing / Data Management / Visualisation / Agile / Business Intelligence / SSRS / SSIS / SSAS / ETL / QVD / QVW / Scripting / Developer / Programmer / Analyst / Engineer