Business Intelligence Analyst – Manchester
Our Client is a multi-national firm who is a leading player in their industry. They are looking for a bright, prospect with a solid grounding in a data and analytics environment to join the team and help direct the future of the business.
With offices in 80+ locations, Business Intelligence will play a vital role in the strategy and decision making at the organisation. A focus is placed on insight through visualisation and infographics. To help find the solutions that exist within the data and help bring them to life.
A successful candidate would not be expected to jump into the deep end from day one. There will be an emphasis placed on learning and growing, however this will be in a hands on environment. You will play a key role in the processes put in place, so past experience in similar roles is needed.
- Gathering and documenting specific and accurate requirements.
- Gaining exposure to a broad spectrum of new methods, techniques and technologies.
- Developing interactive, responsive and visual reporting dashboards with a hands on approach.
- Meticulous in rigorous validation in regards to data quality.
- Ability to manage intensive and varied workload effectively.
- 2+ Years’ experience in Similar Data Analytics position
- Previous exposure to analytical techniques and reporting tools such as QlikView, Tableau etc
- Computer savvy. Knowledge of database software and excel.
- Experience with SQL and data. Have worked in data driven environments.
- Be a quick learner. Ability to multi task and maintain attention to detail.
- Technical/scientific related degree
- Specific knowledge of QlikView, Tableau or similar reporting BI tool
- Flair for visualisation/design
This role requires someone with full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please contact or visit our website
QlikView / Spotfire / Tableau / Microstrategy / Metadata / Redshift / SQL / Data Cleansing / Data Management / Visualisation / Agile / Business Intelligence / SSRS / SSIS / SSAS / ETL / QVD / QVW / Scripting / Developer / Programmer / Analyst / Engineer