Business Intelligence Analyst – Manchester – 3 Month Fixed Term – Perm
Our Client is a multi-national firm who is a leading player in their industry. They are looking for a bright, prospect with a solid grounding in a data and analytics environment to join the team and help direct the future of the business.
A successful candidate would not be expected to jump into the deep end from day one. There will be an emphasis placed on learning and growing, however this will be in a hands on environment. You will play a key role in the processes put in place, so past experience in similar roles is needed.
- Gathering and documenting specific and accurate requirements.
- Gaining exposure to a broad spectrum of new methods, techniques and technologies.
- Developing interactive, responsive and visual reporting dashboards with a hands on approach.
- Meticulous in rigorous validation in regards to data quality.
- Ability to manage intensive and varied workload effectively.
- 2+ Years’ experience in Similar Data Analytics position
- Previous exposure to analytical techniques and reporting tools such as QlikView, Tableau etc
- Computer savvy. Knowledge of database software and excel.
- Experience with SQL and data. Have worked in data driven environments.
- Be a quick learner. Ability to multi task and maintain attention to detail.
- Technical/scientific related degree
- Specific knowledge of QlikView, Tableau or similar reporting BI tool
- Flair for visualisation/design
This role requires someone with full eligibility to live and work in the UK. It is initially a three month fixed term with the view to becoming Permanent.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please contact email@example.com or visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
QlikView / Spotfire / Tableau / Microstrategy / Metadata / Redshift / SQL / Data Cleansing / Data Management / Visualisation / Agile / Business Intelligence / SSRS / SSIS / SSAS / ETL / QVD / QVW / Scripting / Developer / Programmer / Analyst / Engineer