Business Intelligence Analyst – Local Authority – up to £45K
A Business Intelligence Analyst with a track record in the Local Authority / Public Sector industry is urgently required for a market leading BI Consultancy. This is a home based role that offers significant career prospects and an opportunity to work for a firm that are changing the way Public Sector clients are using their data.
As a national Business Intelligence Consultancy, my client have built a reputation with some of the largest Local Authority and Public Sector firms in the country. With an extensive project pipeline, there is an urgent requirement for a Business Intelligence Analyst with industry experience to join this growing team.
Your role on a day to day basis will include:
- Developing excellent relationships with senior stakeholders across UK clients
- Taking data requirements, transforming these into visualisations, real insight and dashboards via Business Intelligence
- Researching into your market, constantly learning and becoming the ‘go to’ specialist
- Following the full project lifecycle; from concept through to delivery of market leading BI solutions
This is an evolving position that will consistently challenge whilst also push you to progress through the organisation. For this reason, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- A background in Data Analysis, Data Management, Report writing, Dashboards, Insight, Visualisations or even Data Warehouse
- Exposure to at least one Business Intelligence Tool – Tableau, Microstrategy, BOARD, QlikView, QlikSense, Power BI, Microsoft BI Suite etc. will all be considered
- Demonstrable experience within the Public Sector or Local Authorities industry
- A unique ability to explain Data, and telling a story through dashboards
This is a unique role within a specialist industry, providing growth and progression in a private company working heavily in the public sector. With the ‘best of both worlds’ you will experience a relationship driven environment along with the investment and motivation to enhance your abilities.
As a home based role, the successful Business Intelligence Analyst can be based anywhere in the UK – as long as you are happy to travel to client site as / when required.
Exceptional benefits are on offer including a strong basic salary, bonus and other perks unheard of in some public sector roles.
To apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
Data Analyst / Data / Reports / Dashboards / Business Intelligence / QlikView / Tableau / Microsoft Power BI / Power BI / Microsoft BI / Spotfire / BOARD / Researcher / Developer / Technical / Front End / Healthcare / Public Sector / Stakeholders