BI Data Analyst – Brighton – c£30K
Our client, a growing and exciting multi-media and advertising company based in Brighton are actively looking to expand their technical team with the addition of a Business Intelligence analyst.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in the Business Intelligence market, expand their skillset and upskill on the latest technologies.
As a technically advances company working in the online media, marketing and advertising space, our client are very advanced in terms of their internal software’s, platforms and attitude towards technology.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to train with passionate software and BI developers and progress based on merit.
The company use QlikView as their internal business intelligence solution so certifications and qualifications in Qlik design & development will be on offer.
The role will be to maintain the BI platform including reporting requirements and new data sources allowing for greater data insight internally.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with MS SQL Server
- Familiarity of data warehousing principles
- Experience with Qlikview or similar ETL/reporting tools
- Experience in business analysis and requirements specification
On a day to day basis your role will include:
- Liaise with internal stakeholders, senior management and departments to take BI requirements
- Interact with a technical / development team to provide concepts
- Test QlikView script, convert dashboards
- Full ‘concept to delivery’ lifecycle
- Understand commercial strategy across the business
This is a creative role, and as such I am looking for the following experience:
- 12months + in a Data Analyst / Business Intelligence environment
- 12+ months working with an Agile BI solution: QlikView beneficial, but my client will also consider Tableau, Microstrategy, Tibco Spotfire or any other BI system.
Any experience with SQL is a huge benefit
This is an office based position, so the successful applicant must be able to commute to Brighton on a daily basis.
In order to apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.