Business Development Manager – Tableau – Big 4 Company
SearchBI is working with an “Big 4” client in London who are urgently looking for a Business Development Manager to focus on the Tableau market in their leading retail division.
This powerhouse has created distinct stand-alone business unity who operate in key growth industry sectors. This is an opportunity to enter one of these organisations in a very lucrative sector, backed by one of the biggest names in the UK business world!
Our client is looking for a talented IT Sales professional to join their team and this exciting opportunity will enable you to gain in-depth experiences in selling Tableau solutions.
We are ideally looking for people from a Tableau sales background, or Tableau analysts looking to up-skill into a Business Development position.
Your main responsibilities:
- Identify new sales opportunities
- Promote products and services to existing and new customers
- Analyse existing and new customer’s needs
- Deliver presentations and pricing proposals to meet the needs of the sales process
- Develop Business Relationship by attending seminar and networking events
- 2 years experience selling Business Intelligence products or technical background
- Knowledge of Tableau
- Software products and B2B Solutions based selling
- Proven track record in developing strong relationship within a B2B environment
- Full Sales lifecycle experience
This is a permanent position based in London and will be a mix of client site / home based and office working.
This role requires someone with full eligibility to live and work in the UK. For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk