Business Analyst – Portsmouth – £45K
A multimillion pound firm based in Portsmouth are actively seeking a Business Analyst to support data quality and data flows within the organisation. This is a uniquely positioned role that works across a range of departments, customers and suppliers, whilst offering an exciting challenge in the Data space.
Our client, a multimillion pound business in the services industry, have invested heavily in their Business Intelligence and Data capabilities in recently years. Following the implementation of some of the latest tools in industry there is now an active requirement for a Business Analyst to join the organisation to understand, document and bring to life existing data captures.
On a day to day basis this role will include:
– Liaise with internal stakeholders, customers and suppliers to identify / analyst and document data requirements
– Design high spec technical solutions
– Lead the setting up of data flows
– Support lifecycle of development
– Ensure all solutions adhere to data governance and best practice
– Work closely with BI teams and broader IT teams
We are ideally seeking someone with the following experience:
– Strong technical understanding across ETL principles
– Experience developing EDI data flows
– MS BI stack: SSRS / SSIS / SSAS
– MS SQL
– Data Warehousing
– Data Modelling
– Experience with a BI tool such as QlikView, Power BI, Tableau would be a benefit
– Exceptional knowledge with MS Office applications (Excel, ppt, project etc.)
This is both a challenging and social role across a growing organisation who are increasingly putting data at the heart of strategic decision making within the business. You will have the opportunity to shape strategy, influence board members and work hands on with industry leading tools.
Perhaps you are an ETL and EDI specialist looking for a new opportunity, or an existing Business Analyst seeking a more progressive role.
This position is based from a Portsmouth head office, so you must be able to commute to the city on a daily basis. An excellent salary + strong benefits package is available for the successful applicant.
To apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
Business Analyst / BA / ETL / EDI / MS BI Stack / SSIS / SSRS / SSAS / SQL / Data Warehouse / Data Warehousing / Data Modelling / Data Flow / Business Intelligence / QlikView / QlikSense / Power BI / Tableau