Business Analyst – End User – £25K – Birmingham
An international firm based in Birmingham have invested heavily in their Data and Business Intelligence function, and are now actively seeking a Business Analyst to join their team. This is a technically focussed role with a business at the forefront of Data, and will provide an array of progressive career opportunities in an industry high in demand.
Our client, an international services business, have strategically placed Business Intelligence at the centre of their operations. By investing in tools such as QlikView and an attractive range of Analytics software, there is an urgent need for a Business Analyst to help make better use of their data and ultimately better strategic decisions across the board.
In a day to day basis the Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Requirement gathering, solution design and translating business needs into Business Intelligence deliverables
- Developing dashboards, reports via Excel, QlikView
- Maintain existing Business Intelligence suits including reports
- Work with internal stakeholders – Business Analysts, Heads / Directors of departments, project stakeholders
- Proactively research into new and innovative ways to use data through Business Intelligence market products
This role reports to the BI Director, and carries an ongoing increasing level of opportunity. With this comes great rewards, as the successful Business Analyst will be on the receiving end of training, career progression and learning frameworks. You should expect your path to move towards development, senior and lead roles within 2 years.
We are ideally seeking a Business Analyst with the following experience:
- Competency with a range of IT systems / processes
- Experience with Business Analysis, Data Analyst
- Experience with a Business Intelligence / Data Reporting tool such as QlikView, Tableau, Microstrategy, Alteryx, Microsoft Power BI
- Strong MS BI Stack: SQL SSRS, SSIS, SSAS
Perhaps you are currently a Business Analyst with exposure to BI and looking for a progressive role. Alternatively you may be a Data Analyst in a technical role looking to work with advanced technologies in a larger organisation. If so please do not hesitate to apply.
This role is based from a luxury Birmingham head office, so the successful applicant must be commutable to the city on a daily basis.
In order to apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
West Midlands / Birmingham / Warwick Loughborough / Derby / Derbyshire / Leicester / Leicestershire / Nottingham / Nottinghamshire / Coventry / Birmingham / Burton-upon-Trent / Melton Mowbray / Corby / Tamworth / Nuneaton
QlikView / Spotfire / Tableau / SQL / Microstrategy / Microsoft Business Intelligence / Tibco / Data Cleansing / Data Management / Visualisation / Agile / Business Intelligence / SSRS / SSIS / SSAS / ETL / QVD / QVW / Scripting / Developer / Programmer / Analyst /