A global business process services and software provider
BI/Business Analyst – Salary up to £50,000
I’m currently working with a global business process services and software provider who are looking for a BI/Business Analyst to join their team.
Working with some largest brands in the insurance industry, they are growing year on year.
As a BI/Business Analyst, you will work in a team-orientated/ collaborative environment and you will be responsible for the management and execution of requirements gathering phase.
You will document and present detailed requirement for the implementation by the project team.
Your main responsibilities:
- Manage and control:
- The requirements phase of a software delivery project
- The client during requirements phase
- Manage the requirement through the project lifecycle.
- Provide the client with direction, approached and strategy
- Identify the impact of business requirements changes to the product
- Analyse and document business requirements using company adopted techniques process and practices
- Provide functional guidance for technical tasks during product development
- Collaborate with the other project members to ensure functionality is delivered, appropriate customizations designed and issues resolved
- You will have at least 3 years experiences as a BI Analyst and/or Business Analyst
- You have experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, Microsoft Business Intelligence, OracleBI, etc…
- Ideally, you have experience in the insurance industry.
This is a permanent position – The role include travel 3 days a week on client site and 2 days at the office or home based.
Ideally, you live near to Cheltenham or Whiteley but candidates based everywhere in the UK who are willing to travel will be considered.
To apply for this role, you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
BUSINESS ANALYST / INSURANCE / BI / TABLEAU /QLIKVIEW/ HAMPSHIRE / MSBI/ BA/ CHELTENHAM / GLOUCESTERSHIRE / BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ANALYST / BI ANALYST