BI Project Manager – Utilities – c£45k – 9 month fixed term – Leeds or Newcastle
A privately owned, global Utilities company are looking to appoint a Business Intelligence Project Manager.
This is an integral post in line with the company’s growth strategy which sees the realignment of their internal systems to deploy OBIEE as the main reporting tool within the organisation.
This will be implemented within the existing Oracle Business suite for both Financials and Human resources.
This is an opportunity to work for a regional subsidiary of this powerhouse in the Utilities industry and actively shape and influence the future direction of the business intelligence deployment across the organisations global network.
The role is to be based either out of the companies Yorkshire office near Leeds, or the North East branch near Newcastle upon Tyne.
• Development of business case based upon the existing BI Reporting Strategy
• Development of overall project approach for the implementation of OBIEE
• Development of Project Initiation Documentation and supporting project plan
• Project delivery in line with the agreed plan i.e. the implementation of OBIEE into the Company’s Financial and Human Capital Management eBusiness environments
• Explore opportunities to deploy OBIEE within other application areas and in support of other programmes of work currently in progress within the company
• Knowledge of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
• Knowledge of Oracle eBusiness suite
• Knowledge of different approaches to development and the full development lifecycle
• Ability to manage multi-skilled individuals to meet operational requirements
• A minimum of five years working with Oracle applications
• A minimum of two years working with Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition
• Practical experience of working within another UK utility
• PRINCE2 Practitioner
SearchBI are the first choice for Technical and Business Intelligence recruitment in the UK and the North East of England. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the North East and the rest of the UK. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Technical and Business Intelligence requirements.
For this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK
For more information on this exciting position and further roles in the Business Intelligence space, please see our website www.searchbi.co.uk
Oracle / Oracle BI / Business Intelligence / BI / OBIEE / Oracle Business Enterprise Edition / Prince2 / Utilities / Project Management / Reporting / eBusiness
Yorkshire / Leeds / Bradford / Sheffield / Hull / Huddersfield / Halifax / Goole / York / Harrogate / Wakefield / Ilkley / Horsforth / Rotherham /