BI Project Manager – UK-wide – £40,000
*Interviews taking place w/c 6th March*
An international Business Intelligence Consultancy are actively seeking a Project Manager to oversee BI implementations in a niche sector. This is a challenging role that deals with senior stakeholders and even board members, where your career will take several steps forward in a short space of time.
My client, a national BI Partner, have built an exceptional reputation for exceptionally advance Business Intelligence projects within a specialist market in the UK. By transforming data and winning some of the largest BI projects to date, there is a requirement for a BI Project Manager to join this SME as they continue on their path to national dominance.
On a day to day basis, the BI Project Manager will:
- Project Manage Full end to end of +£1million BI projects
- Run projects that contain (literally) hundreds of sprints
- Develop existing project requirements
- Business change implementations
- Oversee product implementation; ranging from BI tools through to ICT solutions
- Asess and manage costs, budgets, deadlines and quality
- Liaise with external senior stakeholders and work alongside Senior Consultants
- Programme documentation
- Monthly presentations / proposals / updates
In order to apply, the successful Project Manager MUST have:
- Experience as a Project Manager ideally with projects around the £1million value
- Experience Project Managing at least one full implementation of a Business Intelligence tool such as QlikView, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, Microstrategy, Board, BIRST, Microsoft BI etc.
- PRINCE2 qualification
- Experience developing and managing communication plans
This is a progressive role with an organisation that is on course to double headcount in 2017. At a very exciting time for this Business Intelligence Partner, the successful Project Manager will see tremendous advancement in their career in a direction tailored to your career goals.
Perhaps you are currently a Junior Project Manager or PM assistant, looking to spread your wings. Alternatively you may be an existing Project Manager looking for more flexibility and independence in your role.
This is a home based role, so the successful BI Project Manager can be based anywhere in the UK as long as you are happy to travel to client site as and when required – overnight stay is likely.
To apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
Project Manager / Project Management / Change Management / Communication plans / Data / Reports / Dashboards / Business Intelligence / QlikView / Tableau / Microsoft Power BI / Power BI / Microsoft BI / Spotfire / BOARD / Researcher / Developer / Technical / Front End / Healthcare / Public Sector / Stakeholders