A Qlikview End user
BI Developer – End User
SearchBI is currently working with a Qlikview End user who are seeking for a BI Developer to join their team.
They are seeking for an ambitious individual who will provide concise and accurate management information solutions.
As a BI Developer, you will be in charge of:
- Developing Qlikview from conception to completion
- Developing Qlikview document
- Designing data structure
- Liaising with end users stakeholders to gather requirements
- Creating customised dashboard
- Writing SQL Queries using SQL
- Providing support for SQL Server databases
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Qlikview experience is a plus
- Strong experiences with Business Intelligence (Qlikview, Tableau, MSBI, OracleBI, Power BI…)
- Strong experience with Database design and understanding of internal database structures
- Experiences with Excel & SQL Server (2005 or 2008)
My client is also looking for an individual with these following skills:
- Analytical Skills
- Organisation skills
- Written and oral communication Skills
- Financial skills
This is a permanent position based near Preston and the salary is up to £35,000.
To apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
QlikView / SQL / Qlik Sense / Business Intelligence / Developer / Programmer / Excel / LANCASHIRE / MANCHESTER / PRESTON