BI Developer – Chester – £40K
A global online firm based in Chester, North West, are actively seeking a Business Intelligence Developer following huge investment in their data, BI and analytics division. This investment will see future roles and long term career opportunities, so this is an exciting time to join a well-established firm.
With revolutionary tools such as Tableau, a focus on analytics and making better use of data for strategic decision making, there has never been a better time to join this international organisation. As a new member of a tight knit team within the Business Intelligence department, you will have exposure to all operations across the firm.
On a day to day basis the BI Developer will be responsible for:
- Act as the ‘bridge’ between the business and technical family
- Working to agile methodologies to support exciting projects
- Maintain working relationship with key stakeholders, assisting in data queries
- Understanding of data across all platforms including Business Intelligence / Tableau, ETL, Data Warehouse and SQL
- Query script data
- Work alongside Business Intelligence Analysts to support quality and expertise to the group
Ideally, the BI Developer will have the following skillset
- At least 2 years in a similar technical / Business Intelligence role
- MS SQL, particularly SSRS
- Confident in scripting, reporting and querying these
- Any exposure to Business Intelligence tools, such as Tableau, QlikView, Microstrategy, MS Power BI, BIRST
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a firm where data is the core of everything they do. A challenging role which will encourage you to step out of your comfort zone and adopt new skills to assist the business in long term strategies.
A more than competitive salary and benefits package is on offer, including bonus, pension, life, health, flexible working, luxury office space, and other flexible perks.
Perhaps you are currently a SQL Analyst looking to join a Business Intelligence team, or possibly from a Support background with knowledge of scripting / reporting.
To apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
BI / Business Intelligence / Analyst / Analytics / Support / Developer / Tableau / QlikView / Microstrategy / MS Power BI / BIRST / MS SQL / SSRS / SSIS / SSAS / Scripting / Reporting / Queries / ETL / Data Warehouse / Big Data / Visualisation
Chester / Merseyside / Cheshire / Wrexham / Warrington / Northwich / Nantwich / Runcorn / Crewe / Deeside / Ellesmere Port / Buckley / Mold / Holywell / Greenfield / Birkenhead