BI Consultant/Developer – International Consultancy
Brand new role in central London with an international management consultancy looking to take on board a talented BI consultant/developer (preferably with QlikView/Tableau experience) for their international data analytics team.
A great opportunity for anyone interested in a career changing role at one of the most prestigious consultancies in the country with offices in several major technological hubs across the world, including central London, and high-profile international clients.
A chance for quick career progression and to work with the best experts from all around the world as well as unparalleled professional growth guaranteed. The client is looking for candidates with proven experience and strong understanding of the finance sector as well as strong knowledge of BI solutions (QlikView, Tableau), MS BI stack and SQL.
This is a senior level role and revolves around data interrogation and analysis, data visualisation, dashboards, big data and even predictive analysis. Given the fact that majority of clients in this customer facing role will come from a finance industry, experience from a bank, well-renowned consultancy or appropriate education is desirable.
Requirements and key skills
- Strong expertise in BI solutions (QlikView, Qlik Sense, and Tableau)
- Experience in data management, data warehousing, business solutions, data migration, data integrity and analysis
- At least 2 years of relevant experience as BI consultant/developer, 3 or more desirable
- Prior experience from client facing role, ability to understand client’s needs and requirements and ability to negotiate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills and high level of English language
- Ability to work under pressure and around tight deadlines
- Team player mentality and willingness to share knowledge and expertise with others
- Understanding of finance industry (financial data analytics)
- Ability to work from office in central London and commit to international travel
On top of a great career opportunity and chance to really grow professionally, you can expect a competitive basic salary and wide range of benefits, including 4+ weeks of holidays, great bonus structure, professional certifications and training, international career, etc.
Please be advised that this is an office-based opportunity in central London and you should live in commutable distance. Additional business travel within UK and some European countries may be required. Should this not be a problem, please get in touch. Interviews starting in the beginning of next week!
To apply for this role, you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
London / City of London / Central London / BI / Business Intelligence / Data analytics / Data Warehouse / QlikView / Tableau / SQL / Consultant / Developer / Finance