An exciting new opportunity in central London with a market-leading data analytics consultancy looking to take on board talented BI consultants (preferably QlikView) as part of their ongoing expansion! A great chance for anyone interested in a career changing role at one of the fastest growing BI consultancies in the country with offices in several major technological hubs across the UK, including central London, and high-profile international clients mainly from finance industry.
Our client is looking mainly for individuals who are happy to step into a customer facing role and have proven experience and strong understanding of the finance sector as well as strong knowledge of Qlik BI solutions (QlikView, Qlik Sense, and Qlik Core), MS BI stack and SQL. Due to their unparalleled growth, applicants with other relevant experience in data management and warehousing, data migration and BI may be considered as well. It is BI consultant role, however, maybe you are BI developer interested in new challenges and change of scenery and want to apply as well.
Requirements and key skills
- Strong expertise in Qlik BI solutions (QlikView, Qlik Sense, and Qlik Core)
- Experience in data management, data warehousing, business solutions, data migration, data integrity and analysis
- At least 2 years of relevant experience as BI consultant/developer, 3 or more desirable
- Prior experience from client facing role, ability to understand client’s needs and requirements and ability to negotiate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills and high level of English language
- Ability to work under pressure and around tight deadlines
- Team player mentality and willingness to share knowledge and expertise with others
- Ability to work from office in central London
On top of a great career opportunity and chance to really grow professionally, you can expect a competitive basic salary and wide range of benefits, including 4+ weeks of holidays, bonuses, company trips, etc.
Please be advised that this is an office-based opportunity in central London and you should live in commutable distance. Additional business travel within UK and some European countries may be required. Should this not be a problem, please get in touch. Interviews starting in the end of this week!
To apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
London / City of London / Central London / BI / Business Intelligence / Data analytics / Data Warehouse / QlikView / Consultant / Developer / Finance