BI Analyst – Lincoln – up to £40K
An multimillion pound firm in Lincoln are actively seeking a Business Intelligence / BI Analyst to join a growing team following investment in Power BI. With upcoming projects and new data solutions to be introduced to the business, this is a great opportunity to enhance your technical skills.
Our client, a well recognised and respected employer in Lincoln, have selected Microsoft Power BI as their flagship self-service reporting tool. With this ongoing rollout there is a requirement to add a Business Intelligence / BI Analyst to the team to support data insight and drive decision making on a senior stakeholder level.
This role, on a day to day basis, will include:
- Dealing with senior stakeholders on Data requirements, providing insight and dashboards
- Working across a broader Analytics teams on a range of data needs
- Supporting the ongoing rollout of PowerBI long term
- Train and support business users
- Retrieve data from a range of sources for decision making across the business
- Business forecasting, data analysis and system checks
- Provide your own input for decision making; from technical tools through to self service reporting.
In order to apply for this role, our client are looking for a BI Analyst with the following experience:
- Strong SQL development
- Any BI development experience; Power BI is preferred however other tools such as QlikView, QlikSene, Tableau, Microstrategy etc. will be considered
- BI Application support experience
This is a challenging role that works with an experienced team – if you area a SQL developer with strong SSRS reporting experience then rest assured there will be ample opportunities to upskill within this department. Alternatively you might be a current Business Intelligence / BI Analyst looking to make a greater impact to your employer. Do not hesitate to apply.
A competitive basic salary is on offer with an excellent benefits package including 25 days holiday, pension, healthcare and flexitime working (including some home based working opportunities).
To apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
BI Developer / Business Intelligence Developer / Power BI / PowerBI / QlikView / QlikSense / Tableau / Microstrategy / SQL / SSRS / SSIS / SSAS / MS BI Stack / Lincolnshire / Lincoln / Newark-on-Trent / Mansfield / Nottingham