Agile Business Intelligence Consultant – North of UK – £45-60K + bens – Homes based
A global software house with a satellite office in the North of England are currently in search of an Agile Business Intelligence Consultant to work on their clients for a broad range of Visual Intelligence projects. This is an exciting role which offers exposure to market leading technologies such as QlikView, Tableau and Agile Business Intelligence.
Following 4 years of financial and professional growth, my certified IT Partner are looking to add to their Business Intelligence team (currently 15 strong) with a Consultant to work exclusively on their Agile software, adding tangible value on client site across the North of UK.
You will be working in a variety of industries, from Financial Services to Healthcare, eCommerce / Retail and Logistics. You will take a leading role in these reporting projects, maintaining ‘ownership’ of the system and project until you have completed the full implementation lifecycle.
On a day to day basis, your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with senior members of the End User client, developing long term relationships
- Involved in architecture / design of the Visual Analytics systems
- Oversee report writing, creating dashboards, best practice User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) principles
- Have a hand in pre-sales
- Interact with implementation teams consisting of development, support and project management
In order to apply for this role, you must have:
- At least 18 months as a Consultant / Technical specialist with any of the following systems; QlikView, Tableau, Spotfire or other Agile Business Intelligence tools
- Been involved in at least one implementation – either as an End User or with a Software Parter
This role offers cross training into a variety of technologies and industries. Exceptional career development is on offer for the successful applicant, as you will see yourself on qualification courses on average 2-4 times per year.
My client have a satellite office in the North of England, and the ideal candidate would be based anywhere across Yorkshire, Leeds, Manchester, West Mids, Sheffield or Merseyside. Home based options are available.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
This role requires someone with full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
Data Visualisation / Consultant / BI / Business Intelligence / Microsoft / QlikView / Tableau / Spotfire / Agile BI / Senior Consultant